What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. William James

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.

Buddha

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Leelai,

I don't understand where the link is that doesn't need to be. I want to learn, please explain. Or am I really, really dense today? Thanks, Leelai

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Leelai, I don't understand where the link is that doesn't need to be. I want to learn, please explain. Or am I really, really dense today? Thanks, Leelai

Hi Squib. Lol......well you can't see the link as I removed it. ;). There's no need to post the site where a quote came from as we just need who wrote the quote in this instance.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Squib. Lol......well you can't see the link as I removed it. ;). There's no need to post the site where a quote came from as we just need who wrote the quote in this instance.
Yay, I'm not as dense as I thought! However I don't know how to shut down my apps before I shut down my iPad in IOS 7 that is! Do you know how to x them out? PLEASE!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yay, I'm not as dense as I thought! However I don't know how to shut down my apps before I shut down my iPad in IOS 7 that is! Do you know how to x them out? PLEASE!

No. You're not dense at all!!

To close those apps, just swipe up on the thumbnails of the apps above the icons and they just disappear. That's it, isn't it simple?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Being honest may not get you many friends but it'll always get you the right ones. John Lennon

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No. You're not dense at all!! To close those apps, just swipe up on the thumbnails of the apps above the icons and they just disappear. That's it, isn't it simple?
Yes, very easy! How did you know that? Is there a tutorial somewhere? I would love to see that!?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are important, valuable and unique. Don't let any one tell you otherwise. Live your truth and be amazing. Ricardo Housham

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
image-1370331091.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts