What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Life is like a book; Don't jump to the end to see if it's worth it. Just enjoy life and fill the pages with beautiful and amazing memories. Unknown

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The greatest gift you can give to those around you is honesty. Sometimes honest words may sting the heart, but dishonesty pierces deep into the soul. Nishan Panwar

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making' a life." - Maya Angelou

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't believe in miracles, then believe in yourself. When you want something bad enough, let that drive push you to make it happen. Sometimes you'll run into brick walls that are put there to test you. Find a way around them and stay focused on your dream. Where there's a will, there's a way. (Isabel Lopez)

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
“You know how much time you've used, but you never know how much you have left.” ― Russ Colchamiro

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found this fridge magnet some time ago:

image-1470017273.jpg

When term started, I gave it to my colleagues as a gift.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We keep on moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. (Walt Disney)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Walt Disney,
I'm sorry this not a direct quote, however I think the content is great!
?" If you have a new idea that you want to manifest, go out and ask people what they think of it. If 9/10 people say no, that,s not a good idea, go right ahead and do it! "? That is what happened when he made his first ( animation ? ) Mickey Mouse presentation."?
Only I think the first Mouse was STEAMBOAT WILLIE. Sorry not to be more specific as the rest of you are but I know you will get the gist of it!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also like this one:

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. (Walt Disney)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age. Sophia Loren

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it for anyone else. Charles Dickens

Most reactions