What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The greatest results in life are usually attained by simple means and the exercise of ordinary qualities. These may for the most part be summed in these two: common-sense and perseverance.
~ ~ Owen Feltham

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"I Would Challenge You To A Battle Of Wits But I See You Are Unarmed" regularly and incorrectly attributed to William Shakespeare......but hey, this is my favourite (non-)quote but someone must have said it (I know that I have!).

The Archangel

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Mickey330 said:
“Love. You can learn all the math in the ‘Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don’t love, she’ll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she’s hurtin’ ‘fore she keens. Makes her a home.”–Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Row 1 of my DVD Collection.

The fact that you enjoyed that show enough to remember great quotes ... is ... well ... I think I need a drink of cold water.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
"I Would Challenge You To A Battle Of Wits But I See You Are Unarmed" regularly and incorrectly attributed to William Shakespeare......but hey, this is my favourite (non-)quote but someone must have said it (I know that I have!).

The Archangel

That sounds very much like something Churchill would have said. Remember the one where Lady something or other said " If you were my husband, I would poison your coffee." and Churchill replied, "Madam if I were your husband, I would drink it!"

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.
Nathaniel Borenstein
:eek:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Never sweat the petty stuff and never pet the sweaty stuff."

My entire world is built around this pyslosephy. And before you ask, we always spell it that way.

I learned this when I accepted Justin Bieber as my personal savior.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boy it's quiet in this thread..... Why do people keep running over a thread a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give their vacuum one more chance?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. (Confuzius)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."-J.M. Barrie.

J.M. Barrie is best known as the creator of Peter Pan.

Most reactions

Latest posts