What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Informant HD

pegasusman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at this one, it's great. You can sync this calendar application with Google Calender which Syncs with 4 of my PC'S running MS Outlook. Enter on the Ipad and sync with all your computers

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1
I've been using this one since it came out for iphone, and now ipad... great sync with google calendar and toodledo. Very responsive developers.

haggisgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Informant. I've used it with my T-Mobile MDA, then 3 different Blackberries, then my HTC HD2 and now my iPad. I'm in heaven!

drprjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started using Informant HD. All events that were synced with my Google Calendar and new events show up twice. What to I unclick to stop this, otherwise, I think I will enjoy this app. very much.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using it since it was released it's the best app of it's type. I have a mac book and an iPhone plus iPad all sync regardless of changes my central cal is gcal so it does not matter where I am I can even go on lime to gcal and gmail and look at my schedule. I give it 8 out of 10

Eliskaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing informant hd

I have an ipad2, and an iphone4; and I use gmail calendar for personal; and Groupwise (which syncs with mac through Exchange) for my work calendar. Any advice on how I sync from the ipad version of Informant HD to the iphone and Mac desktop calendar. I'm unclear how to make this happen. Do I need to buy the iphone app to make this work?

Not sure if I want this to go to gmail, because when I synced with gmail my appointments were duplicated as the ipad already was syncing groupwise and gmail to one calendar.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Most reactions