What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Informant HD Problem

drprjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All events synced from Google Calendar and all new events are showing twice. I know that there is something in the setup that I should click/unclick, but seem to be unable to place my finger on it...no pun intended.

Help appreciated.

OP
D

drprjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to Australia for the quick response, will try this evening. Merry Christmas!

murrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Duplicate events when sync to Google Calendar

Hello!

I am having the same problem here!

I have reinstalled the app but when I sync with Google calendar it shows duplicate events...even if I delete all local data and sync again.

I have already checked on Google calendar and the events are not duplicated there...so

Any ideas??

Tks

Rod

Jrs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this comes from bringing events into Pocket Informant from both Google calendar AND the native calendar, when you're also bringing events into the native calendar from Google. Pocket Informant can't recognize that the events in Google calendar and the native calendar are duplicates. You can turn off one link or the other in IPad settings.

murrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Jrs22!!!

You were absolutely right!
I turned the native calendar off and it solved the problem!

Jrs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do it from within PI HD. Go to settings, calendar
and turn off iOS events.

Most reactions

Latest posts