What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade is out in USA!

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I killed the god king at 18 level.

But I also paid 30.00 to upgrade all the weapons, armor, and rings first.

The good news is I have about 700,000 in game money, so I don't see myself buying anything again.

After you kill the god king, he goes up 50 levels.

At level 21,, I defeated him again. Guess what level he is now: 150th!!!!

His titans also go up in levels but at a normal rate. His rate of upgrade is crazy!!!

The game needs new bosses and levels.

For what the game is: an inexpensive iPad game, it is amazing!!!

Definitely recommend,

Tom.

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
It was originally a Kinect title, love the game Infinity Blade is my favourite game on the iPad :) it would be even more amazing if they brought an update to add Multiplayer

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this game is pretty lame
1. It's on rails
2. You only fight bosses
3. Repetitive, every time u fight the same 8 guys
4. No quests or missions of any kind
5. No interaction with the game characters
6. Ability to buy gold means this game will soon become like farmville. It means weekly updates with swords to buy.
7. No way to have more than one type of character. You are forced to be a footman.
8. Graphics are horrible. The epic citadel graphics are great but the actual characters in the game were designed very sloppy with lack of shadows, no blood (even when you stab the guy).

I regret I bought this game. It was a waste of money. If you like monkey style slash and doge and more slash and doge games then this certainly is something you might enjoy. Otherwise I would wait until diablo comes out for iPad, which I predict will be soon.

Last edited:

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The good news is I have about 700,000 in game money, so I don't see myself buying anything again.

Tom.

wait until the come up with new unique sword that requires actual cash. Good luck. After spending lots of money on farmville I stay away from those kind of games.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I reached level 45 without ever spending a dime. I have more in-game gold then I know what to do with, even with the Infinity Blade!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tom.

wait until the come up with new unique sword that requires actual cash. Good luck. After spending lots of money on farmville I stay away from those kind of games.
OK you blasted this game and then come out and admit to spending real cash on Farmville? FARMVILLE???

Something is wrong with this picture.... lmao

Michael

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Graphics are horrible???!?? Compared to WHAT?

What game on the iPad has significantly better graphics than this game?

You can't go comparing it against console or PC games, if you want a decent comparison, go against a PSP, DS, or Android game. The graphics are pretty damn good for the platform.

I think you are expecting too much.

rhk111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rhk111.byethost14.com
Infinity Blade Spoilers

* It's a stupid game, I have to constantly remind myself to stop playing it. LOL. Nearly killed the god king when I was at Level 15, Bloodline 4. Finally got to kill him for the first time when I was in Level 22, Bloodline 6.

Warning: Spoilers ahead
* Spoiler One: When you inflict about 25% damage on the god king, he then gives you the option of joining him, or to continue to fight with him. If you choose to join him, the game ends, showing the credits, and then resets back to the start of the fight with the god king. I suspect this alternate ending is in preparation for an add-in later.

* Spoiler Two: When you inflict about 50% damage on the god king, the view changes, so that you will be looking mainly at your back, blocking a good deal of the view of the god king. 'Daya'.

* Spoiler Three: When you inflict about 75% damage on the god king, he pushes you off to fight in the main hall, instead of around his throne.

* Spoiler Four: When you finally get to kill the god king, the end credits show up, and there is a cut scene after the end credits which show that the god king is actually an extra terrestrial, which is probably what he meant when he kept alluding to about greater threats than him. Again, this maybe a prelude to a future add-in. Then the whole game recycles again back to the start, but you get to keep your level, inventory, etc.

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something is wrong with this picture.... lmao

Michael

What's wrong with learning from your mistakes? Let's face it you just wanted to find any reason to blast me because you are in love with infinity blade like a 15 year old girl.

Most reactions