What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade II Out Tomorrow

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Tomorrow, December 1, is a very exciting day for iOS gamers, as it’s the day that Infinity Blade II will hit the app store. This just has to be one of the most eagerly awaited iOS game releases ever, so in a bid to ramp up the excitement ever further, Epic Games and ChAIR Entertainment has released a new video which, as TUAW reports, is a developer diary that features ChAIR’s Simon Hurley (Senior Producer) and Donald Mustard (Creative Director) talking about the new attacks featured in Infinity Blade II, and also provides a mouth-watering sneak peak at the amazing graphics you can expect to enjoy, starting from tomorrow. Hurley talks of the new fighting combos that have been added to the game, whereas Mustard talks about the new weapon classes, which enable you to customize your gameplay style depending on an enemy’s particular weaknesses. Enjoy!

Infinity Blade II is out tomorrow for iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 4[SUP]th[/SUP] and 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Gen.

Sources: Infinity Blade 2 and The Sims FreePlay get previews | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
[URL]http://infinitybladegame.com/
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

dant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This sounds really good! I have infinity blade 1 and I love the GUI and the user interface is also very good.

Will the price be the same?

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
This sounds really good! I have infinity blade 1 and I love the GUI and the user interface is also very good.

Will the price be the same?

According to MacRumors it will be $6.99.

Most reactions

Latest posts