What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity blade crashing

syafiqpike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey i was wondering how to fix infinity blade from crashing. Im running on ios 5 beta and ive jb before...ive played infinity blade before but it doesn't load up anymore. Everytime i open it it comes up on the loading screen then just crashes...ive tried deleting and reinstalling and turning of ipad and turning it back on but that doesn't work. help!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - as I mentioned in my PM, the current beta release of iOS5 has many bugs in it. Tomorrow sees the release of the generally available version. Might be worth waiting until you've got the non-beta version of iOS5.

Tim

OP
S

syafiqpike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so i tried updating but it said i already have the 5.0 on my ipad even tough ive got the 5.0 beta.....anyway i think its my ipad or infinity blade......got anything else that can help me?

Austinm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any update on this? Mine keeps crashing. Not jb, reboot & closing other open apps does nothing. Ios5.

Most reactions

Latest posts