What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity blade 2

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck getting this to work on iPad 1?
I've tried restarting my iPad, using the process killer app to free up memory and uninstalling and reinstalling.
Nothing will work, it crashes at the logo.
£5 down the drain :(

Solisfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try restoring yoi ipad it also depends on what ios your device is on

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
U need to update iOS otherwise won't work

Not true according to the app page. It is still worthwhile upgrading to IOS 5 though. Are you jailbroken?

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later

OP
M

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not jailbroken since I updated to ios5.
There's even been and update but the problem still hasn't been solved. I'll give it one more chance with the next update, then I'm going to request a refund.
Apparently according to the reviews I'm not the only one experiencing these problems.

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any luck yet mate? I've got it on my iPad 1 which I'm not even sure who iOS it's running, haven't updated in a while, but it's running fine here.

Kinda stuck on the game itself though, fight my way passed like 5 or 6 dudes, get to this boss man on top of a tower, kill him and he says something about "nothing here for you mortal, if you open that Portal you'll pay with your blood", dude opens the portal and dies, rebirth back at the start of the tower again...repeat process...there's no option NOT to open said Portal, it just does it automatically, what the F am I supposed to do?!?!

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one playing this? :?

Figured out after Rebirths I can go down different paths, but they all end facing off against some level 90 or 100 giant beast which is impossible to kill...2 or 3 hits from it and you're toast...impossible to parry some of them, and almost impossible to block...just death and rebirth

What is the point of this game? How does one actually progress???

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kinda stuck on the game itself though, fight my way passed like 5 or 6 dudes, get to this boss man on top of a tower, kill him and he says something about "nothing here for you mortal, if you open that Portal you'll pay with your blood", dude opens the portal and dies, rebirth back at the start of the tower again...repeat process...there's no option NOT to open said Portal, it just does it automatically, what the F am I supposed to do?!?!

Aren't you supposed to do that? You represent each generation of the family, so you die at the end until you're playing as Siris, who's the only one that can win the Infinity Blade. I'm no expert - I just started playing this since they dropped the price to 99 cents. I like it enough that I shelled out a whole 3 bucks for the second version. :)

Most reactions