What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infiniboard

Manda11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching and I cannot find this app in the app store. I've searched infiniboard, infinidock, infini board, inifini dock and just lay "dock". Maybe I'm missing something?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been searching and I cannot find this app in the app store. I've searched infiniboard, infinidock, infini board, inifini dock and just lay "dock". Maybe I'm missing something?

You have to have a jailbroken ipad and you will then find it in cydia.

OP
hey_moe

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally found a thread that gave me a fix.It suggested doing a full reset of your setting and that fixed it. I had to redo jailbreak and reinstall Cydia and all is well now.

josmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed Infiniboard 1.7.4 on my Ipad with system 4.2.1 but nothuing happens. Infiniboard is enabled but I can't scroll vertical ?

OP
hey_moe

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried everything, read my above post. That was the only way I could get mine to work right...Mike
I just installed Infiniboard 1.7.4 on my Ipad with system 4.2.1 but nothuing happens. Infiniboard is enabled but I can't scroll vertical ?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I finally figured out by accident...I filled the home screen with the default 20 icons then pulled another 1 over from another page to the home screen....then all I had to do was swipe up on the home screen and waaalaaa.

Hope this helps.

OP
hey_moe

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I had that luck on mine but I tried that a few times with no glory.Glad it worked for you. :D
I finally figured out by accident...I filled the home screen with the default 20 icons then pulled another 1 over from another page to the home screen....then all I had to do was swipe up on the home screen and waaalaaa.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts