What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inexpensive wire stand..

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard about these on one of the forums - maybe here 30 pages back?! But how can you miss for like 2-for-$5 on Amazon... They are made by Gibson Holders.

stand1.jpg

I envy these Gibson guys. I have done a bit of wire forming to hold a GPS using the CD slot on my truck, but have never been able to get to this level of detail. They have been able to put a fiber washer between to give enough tension to hold it steady .. but loose enough to be able to adjust it. Hell, I would have thrown away 500 getting the rivet settings correct.

stand2.jpg

I keep a wire stand at home and one at my shop. I'd probably only use the stand when using the Bluetooth keyboard. I may actually steal this new keyboard for one of me iMacs. One iMac has it but it is the old, clunky White BT keyboard .. the one I am on now is the recent, Aluminum USB.. but with the extended numbers pad. The only thing I have to do is put a bit of cardboard in the Caps Lock to keep from fat-fingering it every time I use the letter A. Cheers.

Most reactions