What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indian Ipad Users Group...

trivandrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you an ipad owner from India . If so, reply and introduce yourself here. I am Dr.Spencer Jones from Trivandrum, Kerala. Where are you from ? What do you do ? When did you buy your first ipad. What do you use it mainly for ?

Dr.Spencer Jones

OP
trivandrum

trivandrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there must be a special section in the main regional area, just for India. I am sure the are lots of Indians in here.

Reaction score
trivandrum said:
Are you an ipad owner from India . If so, reply and introduce yourself here. I am Dr.Spencer Jones from Trivandrum, Kerala. Where are you from ? What do you do ? When did you buy your first ipad. What do you use it mainly for ?

Dr.Spencer Jones

Hi , I am guneet from Punjab. I am a soft skills trainer. Have bought
iPad for entertainment , would like to use it for productive work too.

nishantdon007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi this is Nishant from shimla... Good to see sum indians on ipf....m sure there wll b lot more.....xplore....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
trivandrum

trivandrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Satnam Singh & Nishan. What do you guys use your ipad mainly for ? I found the ipad so good to read website content and ebooks. I am also starting to create my blog posts using ipad, using the pages app and also looking forward to create Keynote presentations - which will then be converted in to videos. The blog and videos are for my make money online site. And I bought the ipad with hopes that it'll help me with blogging, and it sure seems to be perfect for the job and lot more.

Dr.Spencer Jones

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have opened a dedicated subforum for members resident in India. Please feel free to use is as you require.

Of course the rest of the forum is open to you as well.

Welcome to iPadForums.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

borudeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad mini wifi cellular owner since jan 2013. In NE India. Camera app misbehaving: opens and shuts instantly. Sometimes it stays for a brief while. Need to record video & pics of wedding at home. Urgent help solicited.

Reaction score

Dr.Spencer Jones
HI
iPad user from Pune. Have iPad3 64Gb and iPadAir 16GB. Will be upgrading to an iPadAir 128GB soon.
Use it a lot for reading books and comics, movies for kids, Lots of note taking and sketching,
Use it as a d-haying platform for parties at home,
Perfect for GPS navigation
Use it to make presentations (though still prefer to create them on my macbook pro)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPad mini wifi cellular owner since jan 2013. In NE India. Camera app misbehaving: opens and shuts instantly. Sometimes it stays for a brief while. Need to record video & pics of wedding at home. Urgent help solicited.

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Well.......try the usual steps first and see if they make a difference.

When an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. If you have updated to IOS7 - just swipe up on the image above the app icon to close it. If on an earlier OS - Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen. It's also a good idea to close all these apps, as it helps the iPad run smoothly. If this doesn't fix it, try a restart and if still no luck a reset. Let us know how you get on.

Press and hold the power off button, the one at the top right. You will see a slide appear to power off, slide this and the screen will go dark and a Whirly will appear. When the Whirly disappears your iPad is now off. Press the power button again until the Apple logo appears, this will take a few seconds and your iPad will restart. You should restart your iPad occasionally also as it will keep it running well. Now see if it is operating.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

akku732001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone........Thanks to Dr.Spencer Jones for this beautiful Group for INDIAN User, Well i'm Akku from Delhi , Running my own Service Center and also providing the Spares to dealers in rest part of India . 7 years ago, one of my friend gifted me my first iPad. Right now i used that for in touch with my friends and read my favorite books. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts