What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Password Hell

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason, this forum did not recognize my password yesterday. I tried several times, to no avail. So, requested a new password and one was emailed to me. I was able to log in using that password, but I need to change it to something I can remember, but I can't. In the email from these forums with the new password was a message saying there have been problems resetting passwords along with a link. However, the link does not work either. I am at a loss as to what to try next. It is very frustrating. This is the first time I have encountered this problem and don't know how to fix it. I hope someone can provide some assistance so I can continue to be a member of the forum.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have forwarded this to the forum administrators and hopefully we can resolve this quickly for you.

The Archangel

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you paste the email you got, because there should be no problem with resetting passwords.

OP
Elliern

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you paste the email you got, because there should be no problem with resetting passwords.

At the time, the link in the email did not work at all. I did copy and paste it into the browser and received the standard message that said 'could not connect to that web site' with other options to try.

However, yesterday I was finally able to log in and change my password. Yay! I want to thank everyone for their help and support. I have been able to log in to the forums from my iPad and my pc, so hopefully, the problem is now completely fixed.

Most reactions

Latest posts