What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of help severly!

dizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to get the new farmer's almanac from amazon on kindle but someone said that you can get kindle books for your ipad. How do i do this?

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Install the Kindle app on your Ipad. Go to the settings page and enter your Amazon account information that you use to buy Kindle books. Now when you buy a book you can choose to send it to your Ipad, your Kindle, or both. You can buy books directly from your Ipad from any web browser. If you prefer, you can buy them on your PC or Kindle as well.

OP
D

dizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so i just have to buy the book once?

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so i just have to buy the book once?

Correct. Once you have the book purchased, you can read it on any device that has Kindle support (assuming you use the same account for all those devices). In fact, one really awesome thing about reading Kindle books is that your last read position will be synced between devices so you can read the same book on multiple devices and never lose your place.

Most reactions

Latest posts