1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

In honour of Steve Jobs Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Macette, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Macette

Macette iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Tomorrow is dress in honour of Steve Jobs day. Black t shirt blue jeans. Me and my avatar will what about you ?
  2. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Steve Jobs Day? Why does he get a day and I do not? Just a reminder, Bob Maxey day is on September 16, so dress and more importantly, drink like me. I usually wear an Indian motorcycle T-Shirt, velour vest with my gang colors on the back, a Fedora, one of my tie-dyed bow ties, and boots.

Seriously, Steve is being treated as though he died. Heck, he didn't really leave Apple, for iGod's sake. I think to honor Steve, we should all work a little overtime and purchase some apps or music on iTunes. I suggest the Beatles, Stones, or Earl Scruggs.

That way his kids wont starve.
  3. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  4. David79

David79 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I think I am good lol I dont like him enough to dress like him.
  5. Macette

Macette iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I'm off to buy an Indian T shirt and a velour vest lol. I have left the dressing up to my avatar lol. But for iGods sake he has improved my life, Lol I love that saying. Yes I will be working overtime to buy a new Apple toy. But Steve is my Hero lol
  6. zipur

zipur iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    would be better to wear a pocket protector. Its the engineers to really did the work.