What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In honour of Steve Jobs Day

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tomorrow is dress in honour of Steve Jobs day. Black t shirt blue jeans. Me and my avatar will what about you ?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tomorrow is dress in honour of Steve Jobs day. Black t shirt blue jeans. Me and my avatar will what about you ?

Steve Jobs Day? Why does he get a day and I do not? Just a reminder, Bob Maxey day is on September 16, so dress and more importantly, drink like me. I usually wear an Indian motorcycle T-Shirt, velour vest with my gang colors on the back, a Fedora, one of my tie-dyed bow ties, and boots.

Seriously, Steve is being treated as though he died. Heck, he didn't really leave Apple, for iGod's sake. I think to honor Steve, we should all work a little overtime and purchase some apps or music on iTunes. I suggest the Beatles, Stones, or Earl Scruggs.

That way his kids wont starve.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I am good lol I dont like him enough to dress like him.

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Steve Jobs Day? Why does he get a day and I do not? Just a reminder, Bob Maxey day is on September 16, so dress and more importantly, drink like me. I usually wear an Indian motorcycle T-Shirt, velour vest with my gang colors on the back, a Fedora, one of my tie-dyed bow ties, and boots.

Seriously, Steve is being treated as though he died. Heck, he didn't really leave Apple, for iGod's sake. I think to honor Steve, we should all work a little overtime and purchase some apps or music on iTunes. I suggest the Beatles, Stones, or Earl Scruggs.

That way his kids wont starve.

I'm off to buy an Indian T shirt and a velour vest lol. I have left the dressing up to my avatar lol. But for iGods sake he has improved my life, Lol I love that saying. Yes I will be working overtime to buy a new Apple toy. But Steve is my Hero lol

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
would be better to wear a pocket protector. Its the engineers to really did the work.

Most reactions

Latest posts