What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in-app puchases not recognized anymore

Surfinette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[Solved] in-app puchases not recognized anymore

Hi,

I've just bought a second ipad2 (the first one, which has a too low storage capacity for my need I gave to my mother), configuring it with the same Apple ID than for the previous one did not cause any problem: I could download again all my previously purchased apps without paying for them a second time.

However, I have a major issue: my in-app purchases are not recognized (I'm talking about extra pack of games or songs for apps that only have a limited number of games/song to start with so you can initially test them).

How can I solve this issue?

Surfinette
JB iPad 2 ios 5.1.1

Last edited:
OP
S

Surfinette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I answer to myself because I just found out the solution and this may help other...

Actually you are being asked to purchase the in-app pack again, but when you validate the purchase, Apple tells you that you have already purchased it and you can download it again !

This is just a bit tedious, I'll have to go through this process with all my in-apps purchase...

Surfinette

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surfinette said:
I answer to myself because I just found out the solution and this may help other...

Actually you are being asked to purchase the in-app pack again, but when you validate the purchase, Apple tells you that you have already purchased it and you can download it again !

This is just a bit tedious, I'll have to go through this process with all my in-apps purchase...

Surfinette

Tedious, but at least it's resolved.....it could have been worse!

The Archangel

Most reactions