Impressed....

Discussion in 'iPad Air Forum' started by pkay1, Nov 3, 2013.

1. pkay1

pkay1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Got my air yesterday and christ I am really really really impressed with the weight and bezel changes.....
    One day in and I have to say I am in love.
    Hope everyone else loves this pad as much as me.

2. Clemdog

Clemdog
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have to agree. It is all they said it would be. Faster, lighter and noticeably smaller in your hands.

I've noticed that the "glass" has a feeling more like a light weight plastic... Is it just me?

3. Hivoltage

Hivoltage
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Sweet...mine comes tomorrow!

4. karpcb

karpcb
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Do u guys bought ipad smart case or cover as well? I am not big fan of apply Smart Cover or case because the viewing angle is not stable. Any suggestion?

5. Hivoltage

Hivoltage
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I bought a Targus 360 Versavu

6. jthessin

jthessin
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I purchased the Apple Smart Cover just until Zagg releases their Zaggkeys Cover. I had that for my mini and loved it!

7. dwhygienist

dwhygienist
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I love my "Air" over my first generation iPad. Pardon the PC reference but it's like a celeron to a quad core. I got a smart cover clone off of amazon( 2.00) and this week, i'm getting a portfolio cover like my spouse has for his iPad 4- it ranges from 10-15( depending on a print vs solid color)- It is more protective than this smart cover- padded leather with a nice brushed cloth interior and it is just like a portfolio , that rotates for both landscapes- I tried to order one to have for when i got my iPad but ones specifically for the air just became available- took only 3 days to ship the last one

8. Pwilkins

Pwilkins
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Those rotating, padded covers are available now on ebay. I like those also. Feels like the screen is protected more than with the Smart cover.

9. Rickee67

Rickee67
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I love mine super light (compared to gen4) and the best part is I can't get it to heat up like my gen3 and 4 pads always did when gaming.

10. Diane B

Diane B
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Love mine. I've gone from One to Three to Air and its truly amazing what has happened technologically in that time. i bought my one the second week it came out and no one at that time really had any idea of what would occur with apps, technology, usage. Its redefined how I use a computer. I had a custom PC built last winter, primarily for photo processing, so its loaded but I will readily admit I use my ipad far far more than my PC. With this generation the speed, the 128 GB storage, the weight and size and even more refined apps I feel I will use it for a good while without needing to upgrade. Its the ipad i've been waiting for since I could see that it wasn't just for consumption.