What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing flac files

pehlivanian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased Cappricio as it advertises flac playback support. I can't import flac files to the iPad - how is that done? The solutions I've seen require a conversion to Apple lossless, Wav, etc., but I don't want to do that. How do I import a .flac file so that Cappricio or some other player can play it?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use its wifi file transfer feature to move them into Cappricio.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
or you can use the free app called vlc media player as a backup player to play flac extension the transfer is pretty easy:thumbs:

OP
P

pehlivanian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, this works (Uploading via Wifi option). Thanks!

Now a stupid follow up question - how do I move files into folders I've created in the Media Folder in Capriccio? There is a similar question on the forums there, but no answer, and no docs. Still...should be easy...

OP
P

pehlivanian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok - I don't think I can add files to folders. I can add them to playlists. But...another problem has come up - all files give an "Error 1101" when I try to play. No files play. Any advice before I chuck it?

Most reactions

Latest posts