What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Import videos via connection kit

noddyholder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I have a 5 in 1 connection kit that works a treat (£20 Ebay). I can import photos. I can output to a tv. But how can I watch movies that are on the sd card on the ipad/ tv output. Ideally i would like to watch them directly from the sd card but I cant even import them. Anyone know of an app that will do this????? Cheers Noddy

Reaction score
You will have to jailbreak your iPad (this only works on iPad 1, atm), and then buy ifile from Cydia. Ifile let's you either link the movie to an video player app, or let you copy the app onto the iPad. But if you happen to have an iPad 2, then you are out of luck, at least for now.

OP
N

noddyholder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmm

got ifile, but I still cant see or find content on the memory card. It looks for photos as soon as it is plugged in, and I have tried several file browsing apps, but none bring up the card. Is this another thing that Steve Jobs dosnt want us to be able to do???

Most reactions

Latest posts