What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

import files

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also try Dropbox. It's free for 2GB of storage. You install it on your iPad and your PC. You drop files from PC into Dropbox and you can see them on your iPad a vice versa. No syncing or cables required. It does take a few seconds for the files to show up on your iPad, depending on the size of the file. Many apps also have Dropbox integration as well - so if you create a file with another app, you can export it to Dropbox and you can also open files in Dropbox and import them into other apps.

HTH!

Fopal001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have to with itunes, below is the steps on transfering movies to iPad :

Step 1: Connect iPad to Computer and open iTunes. If you don’t install iTunes, please download iTunes ( apple.com/itunes/download/ ) here.

Step 2: Click “File - > Add File to Library…” or “File - > Add Folder to Library…” to load videos into iTunes library. Then the imported video files will be displayed in Movies section.

Step 3: Choose videos in Movies section, and drag/drop them to iPad icon. And then iTunes will transfer videos under your iPad movies section directly. Once the sync process is done, you can click “Movies” to check those transferred videos.

OP
U

usumeda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UOTE=Tim SPRACKLEN;317351]Which library do you mean?

Tim[/QUOTE]

in ibook library. I imported pdf files but can't categorize because can't create folders.

Last edited:
OP
U

usumeda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I imported different kind of many pdf files and they are every where in the library. can I create folders and put them in to couple folders.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course - press 'Collections', 'New' and then create the folders that you want.

Then press 'Edit', select the documents you want to move, then press 'Move' and touch the name of the folder you want to move them to.

Tim

OP
U

usumeda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course - press 'Collections', 'New' and then create the folders that you want.

Then press 'Edit', select the documents you want to move, then press 'Move' and touch the name of the folder you want to move them to.

Tim

Thank you very much Tim, I did it, thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts