What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMovie for ipad, how do I add more themes?

Godzuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very happy with iMovie for iPad, however I wish for it to have the option to use different color schemes for their themes or new themes at least. Is there a way to add new themes into iMovie for iPad ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't, at least not directly.

You can use other movie editing apps to export to Photos, then use those in iMovie. I took a look around the App Store and found Extras for iMovies. It works along that idea, letting you create special credits and other stuff you can import into iMovie.

If you are ready to move on to a more versatile movie editor I hear Pinnacle Studio offers more flexibly than iMovie. I don't know personally, as my movie needs are seldom and simple. iMovie is enough.

OP
Godzuki

Godzuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Is more like a vanity thing for me. But I'm actually doing professional work with iMovie for iPad. Thanks to iMovie for iPad I'm making some serious gold doing videos for local politicians for example this video

I wonder is there are some themes that I may use, seems like I can manage with news blue theme for the moment as long as they won't ask for another color.

Last edited by a moderator:

zen2go

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a video in iMovie using only still photos?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes. You can import photos from the Photos app into an iMovie project. There is no requirement to have an actual video in the project if you don't want one.

Most reactions

Latest posts