What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMovie Crash

csmctd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

First time user to iPad Forum.... Hoping someone can help. I shot a movie with my iPad yesterday and was just about finished editing when iMovie crashed and I lost the whole project. I have searched the internet for recovery software with no luck. I trashed iMovie and reinstalled and lost everything. Any ideas? It was my daughters birthday movie.... Gotta try to get it back.

OP
C

csmctd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that.... NO Luck. I was hoping someone had recovery software. I would imagine that it would be like other "Flash Based" Memory in that... If you have not wrote over it, it still is there...

Anyone?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Any chance you backed up the iPad when it had the clips on it? I you haven't synced since you may be able to get them by restoring from the backup. If you go into iTunes Preferences, the Devices tab, you can see the date on your last backup for that device.

I've heard of recovery software for flash drives, but not for the iPad. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts