What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imessage

Peterp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant login in iMessage, get THE error " check internetconnection and try again later" . My internet connection is oké, so anybody have à idea?

OP
P

Peterp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, iCloud is enabled. Also fotostream frommel Iphone to iPad is not working, from iPad to Iphone iets working good.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gab? How do I message my hubby? We have the same account, email etc... How do I message him? Do I set up a different email for him and how do I tell the devices?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Gab? How do I message my hubby? We have the same account, email etc... How do I message him? Do I set up a different email for him and how do I tell the devices?

As he is using a phone and not an iPad I understand that you can use his phone number.....I seem to recall this advice being posted by Twerppoet.

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As he is using a phone and not an iPad I understand that you can use his phone number.....I seem to recall this advice being posted by Twerppoet.

The Archangel

There are numerous threads popping up about iMessage. Starting to be another Flash, if you know what I mean.

Search search = solution solution. :)

OP
P

Peterp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, foundation THE solution. Changes the DNS adres in the settings of my network.

CentiPad833

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to differentiate messages sending over the internet vs mobile network??

Most reactions