What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMessage not Working

Loreta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iMessages is not working. I checked my settings and everything seems fine. I also shut down the iPad and re-started it, but it still won't work... When I try to send a message, I get failed.

Please if someone can help as I use this a lot to keep in contact with my daughter...

Thanks..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple isn't reporting any problems with iMessage at this time. Have you tried a reset of your iPad? Press and hold the home and power buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, then release. See if that helps.

OP
L

Loreta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did try shutting down and it didn't work... After searching, someone suggested turning off the iMessage, waiting a couple of minutes and loading it up again. Thank goodness that fixed the problem..

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes closing down all your open apps (double click home button and shut them down in the task bar at the bottom of the screen) then open the app you had a problem with. This usually sorts the problem.

Most reactions