What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imessage activation on ipad3

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Owomano...also, it's best for you to begin using your own apple ID when you buy future apps. It'll just make it easier for you in the long wrong. Just remember to log in and out with the proper ID so you don't lose anything with syncing.

OP
owomano

owomano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skimonkey, pls I think I still need ur assistance again. Pls iMessage is activated now on my iPad. But each time I wanna send an iMessage to a contact who uses an ios device, the send button is not activated to send the message

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not skimonkey, but maybe I can help...

Do you have the Subject Field part of iMessage turned on? You might be accidentally typing your text message in the subject field versus in the actual body area of the text. So, check to see where you are actually typing...?

Marilyn

OP
owomano

owomano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@mickey330 yes I av the subject field turned on

OP
owomano

owomano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@mickey330 I typed on the message field and its still the same. Can u do me a Favour, try sending me an iMessage let's see if it will deliver to me.

Most reactions

Latest posts