What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
8CBEBDAE-A7F3-4968-AA80-8AA8CD15E1D3.jpeg

iPhone

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hi Johanna - looks like 'picking time'! The harvest is always exciting - I imagine that grapes in Austria are harvested in a wide variety of ways, e.g. hand picked, machine harvested, and likely by hand for the late harvest dessert wines. I've been drinking some Grüner Veltliner the last half dozen years or so - ships into my state - have not explored the Austrian red wines and would be curious if you know that name of the grape shown? Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Johanna - looks like 'picking time'! The harvest is always exciting - I imagine that grapes in Austria are harvested in a wide variety of ways, e.g. hand picked, machine harvested, and likely by hand for the late harvest dessert wines. I've been drinking some Grüner Veltliner the last half dozen years or so - ships into my state - have not explored the Austrian red wines and would be curious if you know that name of the grape shown? Dave :)
Except for a few white grapes, which we harvested when I was a child, I don’t know any other. Sorry!

Most reactions

Latest posts