What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well another short mountain get-away to the Chetola Resort again - 95ºF when we left home yesterday, dropped to the mid-70ºF degrees on reaching our condo - brought 3 shellfish dinners - just thaw and eat (from Tanner's Seafood), along w/ salad greens and wine!

Out for a short walk today - intermittent sprinkles so took just a few pics of a pretty flower bed. Dave :)
BRJul20A.JPG
BRJul20B.JPG

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Arrived in my Yahoo Mail this morning from David Shipper, a South Carolina photographer that I've talked about before and shown some of his beautiful photos - check the link if you want to make a purchase - also, in my Beaufort, SC travelogue, Hunting Island State Park is a topic of discussion w/ pics - really sad in this COVID isolation that Susan & I cannot do our usual travels - we're missing eating oysters on the Carolina coast - Dave :)

PONDERING PELICAN
A Brown Pelican perched atop a Palmetto log floating in the lagoon at Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 2.31.56 PM.png

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Johanna - top says 'Pixma' - is this a Canon printer? Ink jet or laser? Curious about the model number - may be a European offering - cannot find a similar one on Amazon USA. Our Canon MF Pixma is now 7 years old - consumes much ink! We usually print B&W on our Brother laser printer. Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Johanna - top says 'Pixma' - is this a Canon printer? Ink jet or laser? Curious about the model number - may be a European offering - cannot find a similar one on Amazon USA. Our Canon MF Pixma is now 7 years old - consumes much ink! We usually print B&W on our Brother laser printer. Dave :)
It’s a Canon PIXMA TS8251, an inkjet printer. It looks like it’s just available in Europe, not in the USA.
PIXMA TS8251 - Support - Download drivers, software and manuals - Canon Europe
My previous printer was a Canon as well. I had to replace it after 7 ½ years.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It’s a Canon PIXMA TS8251, an inkjet printer. It looks like it’s just available in Europe, not in the USA.
PIXMA TS8251 - Support - Download drivers, software and manuals - Canon Europe
My previous printer was a Canon as well. I had to replace it after 7 ½ years.

Thanks Johanna for the info - assumed that model number was destined for the European market - my Pixma is still working despite the ink consumption! It's on my Wi-Fi network and works well w/ AirPrint - plus, I do occasional MP3 DLs and make CD-Rs - the printer can print directly to these discs (of course w/ printable surfaces). Dave :)

Most reactions