What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is what the weather was like this morning while I was waiting for the surgical centre,where I had my rotator cuff surgery, to open.
image.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Musical performance at a local church.
View attachment 71909

Scifan... - now be honest, are you the guy w/ the beard? ;)

The organ in that church looks impressive - can I ask which church this may be?

I love to hear an organ 'in person' in a church but have never been a big fan of listening to organ music on my den stereo (and Susan has to be out of the house or I have to use my headphones if she's present) - I have well over 4K classical music CDs (accumulated since 1984), but well under 100 featuring the organ; HOWEVER, I did go a little 'off my rocker' w/ JS Bach - not only decided that I wanted a box of his complete works for the instrument, but was a little unhappy w/ my initial choice and bought another (both shown below) - the Marie-Claire Alain is my favorite (BUT, there are others!). LOL - who needs 30 CDs of organ music? Dave :)
81ISZRRnduL._SL1500_.jpg
919uNTVRUeL._SL1500_.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scifan... - now be honest, are you the guy w/ the beard? ;)

The organ in that church looks impressive - can I ask which church this may be?

I love to hear an organ 'in person' in a church but have never been a big fan of listening to organ music on my den stereo (and Susan has to be out of the house or I have to use my headphones if she's present) - I have well over 4K classical music CDs (accumulated since 1984), but well under 100 featuring the organ; HOWEVER, I did go a little 'off my rocker' w/ JS Bach - not only decided that I wanted a box of his complete works for the instrument, but was a little unhappy w/ my initial choice and bought another (both shown below) - the Marie-Claire Alain is my favorite (BUT, there are others!). LOL - who needs 30 CDs of organ music? Dave :)
View attachment 71910 View attachment 71911
The organ is located in Westminster United Church in Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm not the guy in the beard, mine is almost pure white.

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The organ is located in Westminster United Church in Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm not the guy in the beard, mine is almost pure white.

Thanks for the info - the organ was built originally before 1920 and has an interesting restoration history (attached PDF - Source) - pic below from the same link - Dave :)
Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 8.53.36 PM.png

Attachments

• WestministerOrgan.pdf
    19.9 KB · Views: 111

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This truck sells some of the best fries I've ever tasted. The line-up lasted all day.
View attachment 71912

Susan & I need to get into 'food trucks' - Seaside, Fl, a short walk from our WaterColor Inn had about a half dozen food trucks of assorted variety - we did not give any a try, but the menus on several looked tasty (first pic below of just a few).

Also, for those who may watch the 'Food Network', there is a food truck show called The Great Food Truck Race w/ Tyler Florence - not a great show but the food cooked in those vehicles is wonderfully enticing! Dave :)
Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 9.18.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 9.41.21 PM.png

Most reactions