What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
St. Martins Therme & Lodge
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The North Carolina craft beer industry has just exploded in numbers of breweries in the state in the last 4 years - I just purchased the second edition of the book below (now on my iPad) - the quote below from Amazon indicating over a 3X increase in these breweries - in the first edition, Winston-Salem had just one (Foothills Brewery) but is about to open a 4th one soon - SO, for 'beer lovers' living or visiting North Carolina, a physical or electronic copy of this new edition is highly recommended! Dave :)

Boasting more craft breweries than any other state in the South, North Carolina is the state of Southern beer. In 2012, Erik Lars Myers wrote North Carolina Craft Beer & Breweries, which profiled 45 breweries. Since then, the number of breweries has more than tripled to over 140 and is still growing. Now, Myers and his wife, Sarah H. Ficke, have produced an expanded and updated second edition.
Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 11.40.50 AM.png

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The third photo, with the birds, is perfect! The birds are perfectly positioned. It might make good lock screen wallpaper.
I was lucky. :)
If you take a closer look, you'll notice small dots. There are lots of insects flying around, it's almost impossible not to get them to a photo. I'd have to remove them before it's possible to use it as wallpaper, I guess.
On the other hand, it might be possible that you wouldn't notice them on an iPhone's screen.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was lucky. :)
If you take a closer look, you'll notice small dots. There are lots of insects flying around, it's almost impossible not to get them to a photo. I'd have to remove them before it's possible to use it as wallpaper, I guess.
On the other hand, it might be possible that you wouldn't notice them on an iPhone's screen.
I had to blow up the picture on my iPad Pro before the insects became very noticeable. You'd have to look very closely to notice them on an iPhone screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts