What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Turbines near Neusiedl
image.jpeg

Vienna State Opera - one of the fountains next to it
image.jpeg

This is a Faxi - the word is a mixture of "Fahrrad" (bicycle) and "Taxi". I saw this vehicle for the first time. It looks like they are not new there. My daughter was surprised, because I hadn't seen them before, and because I found the name funny.
image.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just to lower the tone somewhat....
56c6216273a327c21a720ea99eac2997.jpg

Nothing wrong w/ showing 'images you want to share', the main impetus of the thread! :)

Susan & I just returned from a trip to the west coastal Panhandle of Florida and I tasted a number of local draft beers, including several from the Pensacola Bay Brewery (one was their excellent Riptide Amber - one of the darker brews in the pic below) - also had a delicious local IPA w/ a funky name that I cannot recall @ the moment - brewery was in the Apalachicola area, famous for oysters. Dave :)

P.S. as my friends here know, I can't seem to keep oysters out of my traveling discussions - ;)
Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 7.08.23 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts