What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, I can't take credit for the sunrise or the clouds ;) and I don't often get up that early either.

Myakka has a good rep, I haven't been there in many years, I tend to go to Corkscrew and the Everglades Ft Myers and south...........................

Thanks Bob - just south of Bradenton is Sarasota which we've not visited for nearly 40 years - believe a day trip, so many activities and sites to see - probably will be a full day trip from St. Pete's Beach - BUT, still interested in going to that state park from their website, so may skip Tarpon Springs this time and visit the park, depending on the weather predictions. Thanks again for your comments. Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Moon this night
image.jpeg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Part of the "challenge" I'm participating, is shooting portraits every three weeks, each time with another topic. This time it was High Key.
Since my children are the only models I have, another one with them, titled "Sibling love"
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Today on the Diane Rehm Show, the second hour was w/ Anderson Cooper (of CNN fame) and his 92 y/o mother, Gloria Vanderbilt - below a pic of the young Anderson w/ his parents and brother, Carter who committed suicide in 1988 at the age of 23 years. Second pic of Anderson & Gloria from last year when she was 91 y/o - and finally, the son/mom book which will be released on Amazon next week and the subject of the show - all three seemed to really enjoying themselves - not sure if there is a podcast, but check the link above, if interested? Dave :)
nothing-left-unsaid-anderson-cooper-and-gloria-vanderbilt-1920.jpg
635877826093516763-Anderson-and-Mom.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 12.06.34 PM.png

Last edited:

Most reactions