What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yesterday, Susan & I saw the new movie The Martian w/ Matt Damon, who was excellent in this role - there have been a number of these recent 'solo space' films, like Interstellar & Gravity - we also saw both of the latter in 3D, and enjoyed The Martian the most.

The CGI of the planet Mars was just amazing on the BIG SCREEN in 3D (a couple of images below) - assume based on a lot of the recent images obtain of the planet - if the topic is of interest, then highly recommended - I would do a 4*/5* rating on Amazon.

I'll be watching this in about 30 minutes.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The President's Cup 2015 - USA 15.5 & Internationals 14.5

Not sure how many golfers read this thread, but the biennial President's Cup ended in South Korea (on their Sunday) in an impossibly close contest - this 'match play' tournament is held over 3 days w/ a total of 30 points to be earned - 12 American golfers compete w/ 12 International players (this year's performers HERE).

Jay Haas (team captain this year) is pictured below w/ his son, Bill Haas (an American player who won the last full point for the USA team, and thus the tournament) - my reason for posting a picture of both of them is there is a relationship to my home town - I taught at the Wake Forest Medical Center for 34 years - both Jay & Bill attended (and played golf) at Wake Forest University; Jay's brother, Jerry is the current college golf coach for the school. SO, just a 'thumbs up' to a family of golf locals - have this last 'singles' rounds recorded on DVR, so will start watching sometime today. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 10.11.43 AM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Playing leapfrog while they pass the time?:D
Andrew
Unfortunately not.:(
The players are not allowed on the ice for the warmup before the referees are on the ice, so they wait in the tunnel. Each team has half the ice surface for their warmup. The referees watch the centre line to make sure the teams stay on their side of the ice.

Most reactions

Latest posts