What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some months ago I posted some pictures of a night blooming cereus cactus. I mentioned that I have two different kinds growing on the same tree. The one that bloomed first does so in great abundance. The second one does only one or two per year, although I've seen some older ones with more. Still they aren't as riotous as the early bloomers.

These bloomed a few weeks ago, and I just got them shrunken down so they don't take all day to download. I believe they are called Selenicereus megalanthus. They bloom only once, and are spent by the next morning.

! Selenicereus megalanthus036.jpg

! Selenicereus megalanthus039.jpg

! Selenicereus megalanthus041.jpg

! Selenicereus megalanthus208.jpg

! Selenicereus megalanthus211.jpg

For comparison

!small_Cereus147.jpg

Bob

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some months ago I posted some pictures of a night blooming cereus cactus. I mentioned that I have two different kinds growing on the same tree. The one that bloomed first does so in great abundance. The second one does only one or two per year, although I've seen some older ones with more. Still they aren't as riotous as the early bloomers.

These bloomed a few weeks ago, and I just got them shrunken down so they don't take all day to download. I believe they are called Selenicereus megalanthus. They bloom only once, and are spent by the next morning.

View attachment 66458

View attachment 66459

View attachment 66460

View attachment 66461

View attachment 66462

For comparison

View attachment 66463

Bob
Beautiful! Is it easy to tell when they're about to bloom so you can be ready with your camera

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A few photos from my bike ride this evening

View attachment 66464
Pannonia - the pond, panoramic image
View attachment 66465
A fountain
View attachment 66466
and a flower

Very nice photos. Always aving a phone with you means you'll never miss that fleeting moment, even if you've left your DSLR at home.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice photos. Always aving a phone with you means you'll never miss that fleeting moment, even if you've left your DSLR at home.
I second that.
My Canon stays at home more often than before, because I know that my iPhone takes pictures almost as good as those from the DSLR.

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This afternoon, I was on another frequented forum, the Good Music Guide, where I post my listening music and movies seen (daily activities for me) - there is a 'Diner' there w/ a 'pictures I like' thread which I was perusing - a couple of GIF images below gave me a chuckle, especially the first one - Dave :)

tumblr_nqk1tpdAax1s2yegdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6r8b62SJC1tbhzz6o1_400.gif

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This afternoon, I was on another frequented forum, the Good Music Guide, where I post my listening music and movies seen (daily activities for me) - there is a 'Diner' there w/ a 'pictures I like' thread which I was perusing - a couple of GIF images below gave me a chuckle, especially the first one - Dave :)

tumblr_nqk1tpdAax1s2yegdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6r8b62SJC1tbhzz6o1_400.gif
I like that first one. It's not as if he grabbed it first:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions