What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From today's walk, all of the images taken with my iPhone:
A dragonfly
image.jpg

Pond
image.jpg

image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice scenery. There's not much but open fields right outside my city.
There's not much difference to the area that belongs to Apetlon.

The pond on my photos is part of one of our neighbour villages, and about 5 km away from here. It's man-made, afaik.

Last edited:

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Swallow-tailed kite, my favorite bird, they are streamlined and great fliers. They will swoop down through branches of trees, twisting at great angles to snatch an anole (lizard) off a leaf. I think they hone in when the anole is flashing it's dewlap. Any time I see one flying, it gives me a smile.
Swallowtail Kite.jpeg

This is a public domain photo (for non-commercial purposes) by the US National Park Service. I'm not fast enough to get one this good yet ;)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sapphire Anniversary Soon!

On July 12, Susan & I will celebrate our 45th Anniversary, which is known as the Sapphire Anniversary (blue is my favorite color) - on that day, we are leaving for a 4-night stay at the Biltmore Inn in Asheville (a frequent visit) and will dine in their fabulous restaurant (pic of part of the place below) on the night of our special occasion.

NOW, tonight @ dinner I promised that we would look for a special piece of jewelry for her w/ a sapphire - not sure what she might want (ring, earrings, pendant, or other)? BUT, this is a special occasion and willing to spend as much as will please her - Dave :)

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 8.30.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 12.28.00 PM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sapphire Anniversary Soon!

On July 12, Susan & I will celebrate our 45th Anniversary, which is known as the Sapphire Anniversary (blue is my favorite color) - on that day, we are leaving for a 4-night stay at the Biltmore Inn in Asheville (a frequent visit) and will dine in their fabulous restaurant (pic of part of the place below) on the night of our special occasion.

NOW, tonight @ dinner I promised that we would look for a special piece of jewelry for her w/ a sapphire - not sure what she might want (ring, earrings, pendant, or other)? BUT, this is a special occasion and willing to spend as much as will please her - Dave :)

View attachment 66080
View attachment 66081
Congratulations! Here's hoping you'll have many more years together.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations! Here's hoping you'll have many more years together.

Thanks Scifan.. - always enjoy the Biltmore Inn and their excellent restaurant - if we have some new experiences in the Asheville area, then will post back on my NC Mountain thread - Dave :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Dave and Sue. That is surely a goodly number of years and hats off to you! They (not sure who:rolleyes:) say the first 45 years are the hardest, so from now on its going to be easy peasy except maybe for the expensive presents if you got that "second best friend" hint.
Enjoy those oysters too:)
Andrew

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations Dave and Sue. That is surely a goodly number of years and hats off to you! They (not sure who:rolleyes:) say the first 45 years are the hardest, so from now on its going to be easy peasy except maybe for the expensive presents if you got that "second best friend" hint.
Enjoy those oysters too:)
Andrew

Thanks Andrew - looking forward to that dinner tomorrow night & other good eats the remainder of the short trip - will do some wine tasting, as usual, at the Biltmore Winery and bring home a 'mixed' case of their wines. Dave :)

Most reactions