What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jupiter, Venus, and the Moon from my back yard.
image.jpg
image.jpg

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the identification. We have an insect field guide, but since there are so many insects, only the most common are in the photographs.

The picture is outdoors, and it didn't make it in the house, so I guess we are safe ;)

Scifan, that dino park looks interesting. It's going on the candidate list for this year's vacation. That is if we can include a few other things nearby.

We went to the Czech Republic last year and Spain plus Northern Africa last year, so this year is going to be closer to home (and less costly). We've done 49 US States, a lot of Mexico, much of Eastern Canada and a bit of the Yukon so we are looking for something closer that we can drive to (we love road trips and haven't taken one in years).

When we went to the Opera in Prague, they had a seat mix up. They sold our seats (purchased via the Internet) to someone else, so they gave us these instead. This was taken standing in front of my seat right before the show.

!P1000473 small.jpg

During the Intermission I leaned over the rail and got "artsy-fartsy"

!P1000484small.jpg

!P1000481small.jpg

I love music, we saw the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony and the Prague State Opera. While I love all kinds of music, my favorite is symphony and Europe is home to some of the greatest symphony orchestras in the world. That makes it a must-see if I go there. The music in Prague was great (the jazz was good too).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the identification. We have an insect field guide, but since there are so many insects, only the most common are in the photographs.

The picture is outdoors, and it didn't make it in the house, so I guess we are safe ;)

Scifan, that dino park looks interesting. It's going on the candidate list for this year's vacation. That is if we can include a few other things nearby.

We went to the Czech Republic last year and Spain plus Northern Africa last year, so this year is going to be closer to home (and less costly). We've done 49 US States, a lot of Mexico, much of Eastern Canada and a bit of the Yukon so we are looking for something closer that we can drive to (we love road trips and haven't taken one in years).

When we went to the Opera in Prague, they had a seat mix up. They sold our seats (purchased via the Internet) to someone else, so they gave us these instead. This was taken standing in front of my seat right before the show.

View attachment 64877

During the Intermission I leaned over the rail and got "artsy-fartsy"

View attachment 64878

View attachment 64879

I love music, we saw the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony and the Prague State Opera. While I love all kinds of music, my favorite is symphony and Europe is home to some of the greatest symphony orchestras in the world. That makes it a must-see if I go there. The music in Prague was great (the jazz was good too).
The instrument photos are the best in the group. Thanks for posting them.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a beautiful church, and a wonderful organ. The horizontal pipes look interesting. Are they just a kind of decoration, or are they working?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a beautiful church, and a wonderful organ. The horizontal pipes look interesting. Are they just a kind of decoration, or are they working?
The organ dates from the 1930's and the horizontal pipes are fully functional.

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pipe organ really got me (the church was nice but I'm a musician so that comes first). I had a friend who played organ in a Cathedral in Palm Beach Florida, and we would go there when the church was closed and play Rock And Roll (it really wasn't the devil's music after all) ;) - and I also sat up between the two large pipe rooms during mass. The 64 foot long pipes can rattle your bones when they speak.

Thanks for posting those pictures.

Most reactions

Latest posts