What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So here are a few pictures from today's partial solar eclipse, from the beginning to the end (almost):
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cropped

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 63451

View attachment 63452

Photos taken at beautiful Lake Mckenzie on Fraser Island, Qld Australia. Largest sand island in the world. Photo is a group of back packers from mainly Europe enjoying a 3 day island adventure. My Son Geoff is the Tour / Driver guide ( first pict ). And he does this for a living!!!!!!!! 3 tours a week then 2 days off. Total count over 250 tours to date. Tag along Tours set out from Rainbow Beach. 3 days 2 nights camping .
I'd come all the way from Canada to help with the tours.;) I like sand as well.:)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So here are a few pictures from today's partial solar eclipse, from the beginning to the end (almost):
View attachment 63456
View attachment 63457
View attachment 63458
View attachment 63459
View attachment 63460
View attachment 63461
Cropped
Those are great photos Johanna! When I first saw that single photo above showing the full white globe I thought you were into photographing ping pong balls, and thought gee that's good. :) Seriously, this is very good technically in the way you must have masked the brightness.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are great photos Johanna! When I first saw that single photo above showing the full white globe I thought you were into photographing ping pong balls, and thought gee that's good. :) Seriously, this is very good technically in the way you must have masked the brightness.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
If you take a closer look at the first ping pong ball, you'll notice that it's not flawless. :D

Thanks, Andrew! :)
I used my son's solar filter, and Manual mode on my Canon to get these results. The test shot from Thursday was just to find out the right settings on my camera. I had to adjust them during the eclipse, though.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Absolutely magnificent Johanna! Mother Nature is the #1 artist in the world and we are lucky to have you willing to document that beauty and share with us! Thanks,
Truly magnanimous and magnificanct! [emoji56][emoji170]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts