What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's full moon:
image.jpg

It was a bit cloudy. Here's what it looks like when I don't use Manual exposure on my DSLR, but AV:
image.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In that last photo Johanna, I like how you got the two birds highlighted at the edges of the strip of reflected light. A nice shot!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice Johanna. I like the bird silhouettes in the third picture as well. BTW, did you visit the Sunset Bar afterwards? With all that glass you must be able to get great sunset views from inside the bar.
The bar was closed, so I couldn't visit it. I suppose it will start opening around Easter, when more tourists are there.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey TP - assume there are a couple of bottles of Washington State Merlot in those bags along w/ some cheese and crackers? ;) Dave

I'm not nearly that clever. Just a couple small tools, a safety vest, and a bottle of water. Oh, and a collapsible water dish for the dog.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm jealous. Our grass is still covered in a thick layer of snow.:(

Other than a couple of 'very' cold weeks, it's been a surprisingly mild winter here. It was awfully generous of the east coast to take care of all the snow this year.

But it looks like we might pay for it with a dry year; hard on the farmers and dangerous for the forests.

Most reactions

Latest posts