What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh, and a walk along Mill Creek a couple days ago. Cropped.

MillCreek.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Johanna,
I'm asking without guile here, what do you, yourself, consider to be a waif? I'm looking forward to your answer! xo Diane.

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2
Diane, I hope you don't ask because of something that happened to you. I'll send you an email when my work is done for today. Just a few more hours - 3 or 4.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do they tear down these buildings?
There are very weak heritage bylaws where I live and if more money can be made from a site with a new building, down comes the old. It's almost unheard of for a building to receive heritage designation if the owner doesn't want it. In the case of this school, decades of deferred maintenance resulted in serious structural problems that would have cost more to repair than the school board was willing to spend.

Starting next spring, a new school is supposed to be built on the same site.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The second photo with the silhouetted tree is especially beautiful.
Thank you! :)

The first one looks better on my iPad than in my post, it seems - not as dark as here.

Your rail-sunset pictures are fascinating. :) Which device takes beautiful pictures like these?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! :)

The first one looks better on my iPad than in my post, it seems - not as dark as here.

Your rail-sunset pictures are fascinating. :) Which device takes beautiful pictures like these?
The railroad sunset pictures were taken with my iPhone 6 plus on my way home from a football game.

Most reactions

Latest posts