What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some photos from Podersdorf am See
image.jpg

This is in the middle of a roundabout.
image.jpg

Sailing boats, Lake Neusiedl
The usual sunset picture
image.jpg

And here's proof that the lighthouse really is working:
image.jpg

In summer, it's almost impossible to get a photo without people. There are lots of tourists at that time of the year.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know what you mean about taking photos where lots of tourists are around. Last August I took a night shot of the Alamo and had to wait almost an hour to get a photo with nobody in the shot. This was after 11pm, as well.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know what you mean about taking photos where lots of tourists are around. Last August I took a night shot of the Alamo and had to wait almost an hour to get a photo with nobody in the shot. This was after 11pm, as well.
I don't know if I were patient enough to wait for almost an hour. Did you walk around while waiting?

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if I were patient enough to wait for almost an hour. Did you walk around while waiting?
I just carefully watched the people in order to be ready in an instant for when the opportunity presented itself.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TREES GALORE! I was on Facebook yesterday and my sister-in-law posted a link to a LOT of beautiful and unusual trees - just did a few 'screen captures' attached below but please take a look - amazing! Dave :)

Trees LINK - click!
View attachment 58975 View attachment 58976 View attachment 58977 View attachment 58978
Wonderful trees, especially the bristle cone pine. That tree was 500 years old when the Great Pyramid at Giza was built and was 3,000 years old when Augustus became the first Roman Emperor.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wonderful trees, especially the bristle cone pine. That tree was 500 years old when the Great Pyramid at Giza was built and was 3,000 years old when Augustus became the first Roman Emperor.

Yep - I had similar thoughts, and hope that my wife & I look as good @ that age! :D Dave

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Those were an amazing array of trees, Dave! Thanks for sharing those beautiful and unusual trees!

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
He'll Save, is that snake a relative of a rattlesnake or was it a non-threatening snake like a garden snake? I love garden snakes!
I have moved hundreds of them off the pavement to a safe warm place, praying they would not go back out there. Too many have been run over and died! They are so friendly as well as beautiful!
You're guy is definitely a handsome guy, I just wonder if he is also poisonous? What a lovely area you live in!
Great energy to you and Susan, in sorry if I got her name wrong. I'm half asleep and should not really post in this state but couldn't help but say THANK YOU FOR THOSE ASTONISHING TREE PHOTOS! Definitely a keeper! Thanks, again, Diane.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Diane, it's a large (approx. 1.5 meters long), venomous rattlesnake. Lots of people eat rattlers, so I'd guess they're not poisonous :).

We're on vacation now, on our way back home to St. Louis. I got another rattler photo this morning, a Western Diamondback that was crossing the highway, but it's still on the camera.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This picture shows our weather conditions today: it was mostly cloudy.
image.jpg

There was almost no wind, that's why the water surface looks like a mirror.
image.jpg

Both pictures were taken in the evening, when it was getting dark(er).

Most reactions

Latest posts