What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops, forgot to mention, all made from scrap wooden pallets for free :) .

I'm going to try and make a roof structure tomorrow for the trees to grow over creating a shaded area, it'll all be painted soon and lit up :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
WAY TO GO DREW!!!:D:D I managed to make a big mess of the above post!:oops:o_O:confused:....but I gave you a link to a really nice lay out with more photos!
Your yard is really coming along nicely! Remember when it seemed like an overwhelming ordeal? Now it's going to be a pleasure to work at because you are almost there! I'm VERY HAPPY for you! I hope you are too!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the reference to and photos from John Lopez sculptures. I wish I had known to look for the museum location while we were in SD. The sculptures are fantastic.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for the reference to and photos from John Lopez sculptures. I wish I had known to look for the museum location while we were in SD. The sculptures are fantastic.
I have never seen anything like that! Sculpture was my worst subject in Art School! I have great admiration for those who can do it. Then I saw these and was stunned at his imagination and ability to take stuff that we considered junk on the farm & ranch and he turns them into majestic sculptures that make my mind go blank because they are so lifelike and otherworldly at the same time! I had no idea anyone knew of him. Geography is my worst subject - I'm clueless. How did you come to know about him and his work?

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey hey , and a roof complete with seated area ,

Total cost £20 , which was only for the screws :)

Every piece of wood that you see was free .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very true scifan, I'm quite happy with it myself, it's surprising what can be done spontaneously with what would normally be discarded as rubbish .

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if someone can find out why I took this photo a few minutes ago, at 4:45 am.
image.jpg

Sorry, not my best lens. Here's another one:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts