What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
070614-TENNIS-Maria-Sharapova-of-Russia-serves-PI.vadapt.955.medium.32.jpg

Wimbledon 2014

justcecil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good range with 200mm lens. Clear, even with crop, no noticeable noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is a purse that someone sent me from Africa when I was still in high school. I always hung it on the wall as art. Even in 2000 it was pristine and beautiful. Well, I found out I had cancer. I spent 1/2 yr in the Hospital due to complications, was told 3 x's my death was imminent. When I finally got home by no means finished with the whole process, and very sick. I was lying in bed and looking at this purse, thought to myself," Why have I left that on the wall all of these years, why don't I use it, enjoy it and let everyone else enjoy seeing it. Sorry it is such a crummy photo, I took it with my iPad. It looks much nicer hanging! Also I have used it every day for 14 yrs. I have had more compliments, even now when it's all beat up! I will get someone to take a good photo. In the meantime you will have to settle for this!:oops:
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

A wooden hut behind vineyards. The trees show where the wind was coming from and how strong it was yesterday.
image.jpg

A quick look back, it looks like the trees are forming a gate.
Both pictures are not enhanced.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the photo, all I can see is this:
image.jpg

Too bad! Could you please edit your post?

Edit: oops, sorry! I only needed to tap, then a new tab opened with your picture. Nice!

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do not know why photo will not load, from my Camera Roll. If I hit the icon, the picture opens on my IPad, in new windows tab. Is there a size limit?
I believe the size limit is 6.9MB. That's what it says in the upload box when I'm uploading a photo.
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts