What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The story shows up very well Johanna. Great photos and a nice description. Thank you!
Andrew
Thank you, Andrew! I was trying to get the photos between the text, to the right places, and it worked. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some road construction at the end of my block.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Look at the difference between high and lie tide in Digby, Nova Scotia. Digby is located on the Annapolis Basin, a bay on the western shore of the Bay of Fundy.View attachment 58258View attachment 58259

@scifan57 Highest tides in the world are on the Bay of Fundy.
As a kid I spent my summers in the Annapolis Valley. Never tired of watching the tidal flow. A powerful force of nature.

AA

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the photos, especially the second one where it's hard to see where the pole ends and the reflection begins.
Thank you! :) That's nice, agreed.
My favorite is the first one. I noticed afterwards that the water reflected three or four con trails. It's fascinating to see what you're not aware of, altough you actually look at it.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@scifan57 Highest tides in the world are on the Bay of Fundy.
As a kid I spent my summers in the Annapolis Valley. Never tired of watching the tidal flow. A powerful force of nature.

AA
I spent a month in Digby in 1978 with the Naval Reserve. The tides in Digby were about 25 feet, half as much as the 50+ feet at the head of the Bay of Fundy.

At low tide we had to climb a ladder to board or leave the ship.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen similar skies at home, where there is significant red in the eastern sky at sunset. Once, last week, we had a red sky in the south at sunrise. Unfortunately I was at work and didn't have a camera handy.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts