What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Iriana said:
Thank you much for your kind comment. I'll have to google Waldmüller. Don't know his works.

I did some photo editing on this picture and also brightened it up.

Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller was an Austrian artist. I don't knpw if he's that well-known in other countries.

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller was an Austrian artist. I don't knpw if he's that well-known in other countries.

Just Googled his images. Fantastic, beautiful art work. I feel honored that you compared my photo editing to his works....

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This lake shot was taken in the early autumn, after harvest time. You see the hay pole full of hay. In the olden times, the farmers put their hay up on hay-poles to dry. The hay was put up loosely so the air could circulate through it and dry it.

Once dry, the farmers piled the hay onto a horse drawn hay wagon that had high sides. . After that the hay was pitched (with pitch forks) into the barn. As kids, it was great fun to climb to the hayloft and jump down on the huge, tall piles of hay. :)
Your photography is beautiful. I love your pictures.

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I got up for a walk, pretty unusual for me in the morning. I like to keep an eye out for interesting pictures. This one came out pretty well.

image-3542684332.jpg

And Instagram version.
image-2512475801.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, it makes me hungry too. :D

Regards.
Yummy. :D

Your photography is beautiful. I love your pictures.

Regards.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my images... It encourages me to post more of them.

I feel like I am taking a virtual tour of the beauty of Alaska!

Very nice pics, Iriana!

Thanks. I'm happy that you like my photos.

Positive comments like these encourages me to post more. I would very much like to see images from others and get to see things from your world too. Please!

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got up for a walk, pretty unusual for me in the morning. I like to keep an eye out for interesting pictures. This one came out pretty well.

View attachment 35505

And Instagram version.
View attachment 35510

Just one more version of the bridge, heavily modified in Snapseed. Now I'll go find something else to play with. :)

View attachment 35513

Beautiful images. All of them. Thank you for sharing. :)

I love the way the "sun's rays" shine on them. Great edits. I bet you had a wonderful walk!

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Home baked bread, hot out of the oven. So tasty with fresh butter. Yummy.

image.jpg

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sunset last week.

This is a special spot on a top of the hill where I like to go take pictures. The beautiful bay is about thousand feet below. The majestic mountains on the other side of the bay take my breath away. The wind ruffles my hair and I feel happy to be alive and to see the beauty that surrounds me.

image.jpg

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And now I want hot buttered bread. *sigh* :)

Please have all you like. I can always bake more. LOL. ;)

I can give you the recipe if you or yours like to bake. This bread has a wonderfully crunchy crust (which I love) and if you toast the slices, they too get a crunchy "crusty" feeling outsides and yet retains a soft, airy inside. I love my bread like that and the secret to it is to retain a good amount of moisture in the dough. :D

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please have all you like. I can always bake more. LOL. ;)

I can give you the recipe if you or yours like to bake. This bread has a wonderfully crunchy crust (which I love) and if you toast the slices, they too get a crunchy "crusty" feeling outsides and yet retains a soft, airy inside. I love my bread like that and the secret to it is to retain a good amount of moisture in the dough. :D
Can you PM me a loaf or two? :D

Regards.

OP
Iriana

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you PM me a loaf or two? :D

Regards.

Sweet. LOL.

You know how the saying goes; give a man a loaf of bread and he eats for a day....give him the recipe and he eats for lifetime. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts