What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm test driving the blackberry playbook, ask me anything

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my 16gb 3G iPad 2 and 16Gb playbook. Ask me anything. I've only had the playbook for a day but so far it's great.

I will test drive it til Monday then pick either the ipad 2 or playbook to keep and the other will be refunded at best buy.:)

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So does it access your email?
Do you like it?
How is the speed?
And lastly...I assume you have an iPad 2.... How does it compare?

Thanks!

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So does it access your email?
Do you like it?
How is the speed?
And lastly...I assume you have an iPad 2.... How does it compare?

Thanks!

No dedicated email client yet but rim is working on it. Can use browser email just fine.

So far yes im really impressed. I much prefer the size over ipad2. It makes the iPad 2 feel ridiculously big! It's much more portable and pocketable. The screen I think is better quality as well. And boy can this sucker multitask! It is fast!

I need more time to compare it with my iPad 2, but right one it easily matches it. Rim just needs to fix up some issues and get apps out... Which will just need time. And will definitely play a factor in deciding which one I keep.

Last edited:

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool...thanks so much! Might get one for hubby..fathers day if it's out by then.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, my boss just got one and it is impressive as he'll.

I haven't really had a chance to mess with it but the screen sure is impressive.

~John

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and on the playbook im not getting any of this $#$% garbage. Playbook is actually fast unlike apple has to false advertise saying their ipad 2 is "yada yada yada" faster than ipad 1. Thats a bunch of rubbish as far as im concerned.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJiqqJaVyz4]YouTube - MVI 4028[/ame]

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Tapmyapple you have your opinion and the other 5 million people who bought there ipad2 have theirs just take back your iPad 2 it is that simple you currently have two threads running both complaining about the iPad 2 one frankly is enough.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes Tapmyapple you have your opinion and the other 5 million people who bought there ipad2 have theirs just take back your iPad 2 it is that simple you currently have two threads running both complaining about the iPad 2 one frankly is enough.

Aww, man. Colin. You beat me to it. Is that a way to treat a lady?:D

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my playbook just died on me, wont power on. Back to best buy it goes. Good riddance.

Most reactions

Latest posts