What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm on my Ipad!

Mjmoore17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
I think iTunes is great! Still to this day I have no idea why people are so negative towards it. I've never had a single issue browsing in iTunes or downloading or synching or searching or backing up or copying CD's or downloading digital movies or whatever. And just for a little background I purchased a 1st Generation Nano in early 2006 and have been using iTunes since. What I dislike a lot more is the dang Google messages and pop-ups asking me to install Chrome or set my default browser... bah!

I agree. Never a problem. iPod, video iPad, nano, touch original,new touch and iPAD 1. I no complaints

Mike

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
If my ipod hadn't screwed up and duplicated and triplicated all my music I would be a happier camper. So no music on the ipad yet.

But the Ipad is great. I have the apps for Nook, Kindle and Ibooks now on the Ipad and I have about 20 new free books to read. I will get the Ipod/music situation taken care of this weekend --even if it means I land up re-ripping my favorite 100 CDs--and reloading them onto my laptop and onto my Ipad.

We had great help today at the Apple store in Rancho Cucamonga in Victoria Gardens in getting questions and understanding how to finishing setting up the Ipads.

We are registered for the introductory workshops on Sunday. It should be fun and informative.

Most reactions

Latest posts