What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M not liking PayPal right now.

spinfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sucks. I've never had paypal hold any funds, but my buddy had it happen to him once. My iPhone 3GS just sold on bay last night, and the payment is already cleared.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The reason I avoid PayPal (unless there is absolutely no other option) is because you can not purchase firearms or anything related to firearms with PayPal.

I do have other hobbies besides my iPad!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paypal is the biggest scam ever! And they have no competition, so they can do anything they please...eBay is also a big pos I will never use again...I sold a phone recently...the buyer said it didn't work, with no proof they got a full refund from my money for the item and I had to eat the eBay fees and the shipping costs!!

reggiered0509

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is some bs this happens to me a lot, I wouldn't of paid the return shipment. What I get a lot is a send something off and buyer states item is not as described and they want a partial refund and of course if I refuse they threaten negative feedback.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This just really ticks me off. I just sold my old 5th gen iPod Video(80GB) on ebay and have my iPhone 3Gs (32Gig) listed.

Buyer sent money via PayPal.

Paypal says the money has been taken from the buyer and that they are holding it. I wont see a penny (not even the shipping costs) until after the buyer says they got the item and are happy with it or after 21 days if the buyer doesnt do anything.

I called them up on the phone and they said that I should just ship the item as fast as possable with money from my own pocket and then wait for however long it takes for the buyer to say the got the item and that its OK.

It would have been faster if I just asked for a check/money order.

Sorry PayPal but I'll no longer be using your services!!!

I sell stuff and I refuse to use PayPal. Interesting thing is, it has not slowed sales one darn bit.

Most reactions

Latest posts