What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new

jeffrey huard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new and have had trouble typing in the message area when using the app.
Now I went thru safari and it seems to be working

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Scotland, too. Not sure what the issue is with the app but a cross-section of Members have exactly the same problem, while most don't. I had a post from another Member just this morning with this problem; I don't think anyone has yet come up with a definitive answer as to why this affects a few Members, but most have no trouble at all. But it's certainly not a negligible number of people who have this problem. Does anyone know what the issue is here?

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this issue when I first started here.......I don't think its a technical issue, I think that although the app is really simple to use when you know how but it isn't quite as simple when you first get it.....especially if you are only just getting to learn how to use your new iPad. Maybe if when the app opened there was a simple guide to using it that opens on the first occasion, many apps have this so I'm sure that it can be done.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts