1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I'm new Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by drissydu, Jan 6, 2011.

1. drissydu

drissydu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All my name is Drissy(Driesie) I'm from New Orleans, LA. I am New to the iPad scene and I am so lost. I know how to download apps and play games but still a little lost. My kids love it i have a 13(boy) and a 2(girl). They love it. I have a lot of educational stuff for them both.

My only problem with the iPad is that I love to multitask. iPad ain't gonna hear me on that. I have heard some things about this thing called Jail Brake and i need some info on that. Can someone help?:confused:
  2. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    if you do a search of the term "jailbreak" on the forum, you should find all the information you need.

Also, the new 4.2.1 update allows multitasking. I dont know what you had in mine to multitask, but it does allow for some multitasking.

If you need anything else, you can Private Message me and I would be more than happy to help you out!

FreeBird