What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new and ive just got my ipad 2

littlesue73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I've just joined this forum, I'm sue from the uk. I've just got my iPad 2 3G 16GB in White and I love it. I have also had the 1st gen iPad which I have past on to my other half now. I love everything about it.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Looks like hubby obviously dont wear the trousers in your house :)

I've had mine now for around a month (my first iPad) and am still loving every second of it.

Welcome to the club Sue :)

OP
littlesue73

littlesue73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He originally wanted the iPad 2 before it was launched but he decided it hasn't been upgraded enough for him so will wait until the next one comes out. He is very fussy lol but he has a iMac and MacBook. He then said why don't I get it and I got mine through t-mobile on contract. So glad I did... It's a lot faster then the 1st one :) I ordered it last Thursday I rang t-mobile up to see if they had any in and it was my lucky day as they had a delivery that day they had 7 black ones in and 3 White ones in, so a White one it was and it was delivered Monday. I am amazed at how quick the webpages are at loading up even on 3G :)

Last edited:

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats Sue! I got mine about a week ago and am loving every second of it. I havent turned on my laptop since. I have been mainly using it for art, surfing the web and gaming. I'm an art student and the programs on this thing are powerful. Got me a while 32 gig wide iPad myself:). Anyways, welcome and hope you enjoy your new iPad!

OP
littlesue73

littlesue73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought the HDMI adapter so I can plug into my tv to watch videos, play games etc and I am loving my iPad 2 even more every day, I also got the dock to stand it in for when Im watching videos or syncing it to my pc. All I need now is the Bluetooth keyboard then Im well away. I love my iPad 2 so much I would be lost without it. I'm loving being able to face time with my sister who lives 5 to 6 hours away its so clear. I am one happy Apple person lol

laura310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody! This Laura from Monaco so....my apologize in advance for my eventually "English mistakes" ! I'm a Mac user and I got my IPad2 64 GB 20 days ago. I'm soooo satisfied!

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
littlesue73 said:
I've just bought the HDMI adapter so I can plug into my tv to watch videos, play games etc and I am loving my iPad 2 even more every day, I also got the dock to stand it in for when Im watching videos or syncing it to my pc. All I need now is the Bluetooth keyboard then Im well away. I love my iPad 2 so much I would be lost without it. I'm loving being able to face time with my sister who lives 5 to 6 hours away its so clear. I am one happy Apple person lol

I can almost guarantee that you will love the Bluetooth keyboard too. It never fails to pair quickly, uses very little energy, and has the greatest feel to it. Enjoy yourself!

OP
littlesue73

littlesue73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I certainly will, as soon as I have some spare money I will be buying one :)

Most reactions

Latest posts