What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for an app

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This app has no point. Just little balls all over the screen. When you put your finger somewhere, colourfull balls come together around your finger.

App pretty much looks like this

Liquid Particles 3D | spielzeugz.de/lab
I'm not sure but app's first letter may be "F"

I forgot its name and i really have to find it. And sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hard to say. There are several similar apps. The two that pop to mind first are Gravilux and Midnight HD. Search for 'interactive art' in the App Store for several more examples.

OP
E

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hard to say. There are several similar apps. The two that pop to mind first are Gravilux and Midnight HD. Search for 'interactive art' in the App Store for several more examples.

Thank you for your answer.

Apps that you said arent what i'm looking for but especially Gravilux is a great app. Thanks for this. I will have a look interactive art apps in Store. I hope I will be able to find it soon. I cant explain why it's is so important to find that app but it's really important :/

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh well. Good luck. The downside to having a huge app store is, it is huge.

You might have more luck using Google search and as much as you can remember about the app.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to help you in search for this application, I just wanted to make sure in these things.
1. Does it really start with the letter F?
2. Is it optimized only for the iPad device?

And lastly other than the ones suggested earlier you can try, Art of Glow, not really my type, but maybe yours, just have a look.

OP
E

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh well. Good luck. The downside to having a huge app store is, it is huge.

You might have more luck using Google search and as much as you can remember about the app.

Thank you. I havent started to looking for the app in AppStore. And at the first post, I wrote everything about app that I remember.

Hi, I just wanted to help you in search for this application, I just wanted to make sure in these things.
1. Does it really start with the letter F?
2. Is it optimized only for the iPad device?

And lastly other than the ones suggested earlier you can try, Art of Glow, not really my type, but maybe yours, just have a look.

Thank you for your answer. As I said at the first post, I'm nt quite sure that App name's starts with F. %51 it starts with F.
I have seen that app only in iPad.

And a other thanks for your app suggestion. It really smiliar to the app you suggested. But it isnt :/

OP
E

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thing to search for is 'sensory apps'

Here are a few

Sensory Apps

Spawn 3d looks promising

Thank you for your answer Rambler. But none of them aren't what I'm looking for :/ On the other hand, these apps are great ! thanks for your sharing.

App which I'm looking for has only balls. A lot of colourfull balls.

If we find that app, we can declare that app as a "Holly App". Or we can create a religion based on that app. We have the right for this, because we are really working hard to find it, as we can see.

Up to now, we found great apps but not the app I'm looking for.

OP
E

Esquire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OH MY GOD ! I found it. Its name doesn't start with F. Its names is Uzu.

Rambler, thank you so so much. I found its name in the link you have given. I'm so happy. Thank you everyone.

Here is the review of app :

Last edited by a moderator:

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations on finding the application you were looking for. I look forward on trying out this app too.

Most reactions

Latest posts